Yay, I finished my babyshower projects! Actually, at the time this is being posted, I’m at the babyshower, so I should be able to safely reveal them over here!
The presents did take more time than I expected, mainly because I’m just too precise about details, which makes me re-do things more often than I probably should. For example, to finish off the monogramming of the hooded towel I made, I used a buttonhole-stitch. This took quite a lot of thread and time but also gave me muscle ache, because pushing the fabric forward was tough.
Dog applique: This time I managed to think before acting.
Hooded baby towel: The project requires 1 bath towel, 1/2 of a hand towel, some cute fabric, optional ricrac and this great tutorial.